Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Some of the keys on my keyboard are not working my comp. is

Customer Question

some of the keys on my keyboard are not working my comp. is only 7 months old what can I do acfjpqtux these are the keys that don't work
Beverly gauthier
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the make and model number of your computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
acer aspire e1(###) ###-####
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.Hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).Normally power on the notebook. Check if the issue persists.Then, turn off the computer, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.Check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N