Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm blocked from FB. I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and

Customer Question

I'm blocked from FB. I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and have two pages, one business and one personal. I also have a web site and pro-pay account. All of these are connected but the Google connection with my email address seems to be broken because all attempts to change passwords fail. They fail because Google's email TO me containing a 6 digit code DO NOT ARRIVE. They are not in my junk mail and all other emails arrive with no problem. I have worked for two days with three techs from Mary Kay and they are stumped. We've tried to get through to both Facebook and Google and NONE of the phone numbers allow contact.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with your question.
If I understand you correctly, you want to reset your Google password, but you are not getting the verification email with the temporary code, is that correct?