Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

CANT SIGN ON GOOGLE GMAIL. SAYS PASSWORD ***** ***** HAVE

Customer Question

CANT SIGN ON GOOGLE GMAIL. SAYS PASSWORD ***** ***** HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS WITH THE SAME PASSWORD ***** HAVE BEEN USING ALL WEEK. ASK DOODLE FOR HELP WITH PASSWORD ***** THEY SEND ME A 6 DIGIT NUMBER TO ENTER AAND CHANGE THE PASSWORD. THE SCREEN THAT SHOWS UP ALREADY HAS ONE PASSWORD ***** IT AND ASKS YOU TO PUT IN A NEW PASSWORD. I PUT IN A SECOND NEW PASSWORD ***** IT WON'T LET ME IN BECAUSE THE PASSWORDS DON'T MATCH. OF COURSE THEY DON'T MATCH BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT PASSWORD ***** ON THE PAGE WHEN IT CAME UP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Could you let me know what's your Gmail email address, please? You may reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
(Please ignore and close any automated remote offer if it shows up on your page now, and reply back to me below.)
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Please do not open duplicate questions for your issue, but reply back to me on this page itself, using the box below. What's your Gmail email address, please?
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Let's get started with a secure remote session now, so that I can assist you directly with the Gmail issue. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=42c02b04-70c8-4c10-960f-669a9751fa02On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (if using Firefox, click on the down arrow button at the top-right of the browser to view your downloads).I'll then be connected; thank you.