B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

What is the pause button JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

What is the pause button
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just want to replay a phone msg. It says push pause. I can't find any way to do this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: It's an iPhone 4
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you are referring to a voicemail that you want to replay, please open up the voicemail from the list of your voicemails first (you can access it by tapping the Call icon, and then tapping "Voicemail" at the bottom-right corner). Done that, click on the Play/Pause button on the screen, to the left of the voicemail. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  B. Rath replied 6 months ago.
Please note that the (triangular) Play button will change to Pause (with two bars) when you tap it, and vice-versa. If you want to listen from the beginning in the midst of playing a voicemail, you just have to drag the slider on the voicemail screen all the way to the left, and then press Play. Please ignore and close any automated remote offer if it shows up on this page now, and reply back to me if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks!