Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to run NBClivetv.com Fire fox keeps blocking and

Customer Question

I am trying to run NBClivetv.com Fire fox keeps blocking and redirecting this site. I use to be able to view this site. I am running windows 7 and using Mozilla firebox as with Xfinity .com as my home page.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt is not an issue with you but with the website. I am trying it here in multiple browsers on multiple computers and it is not up and running.I also tried on computers in different locations and also the issue.The site's DNS server is down, and they will be working on resolving this, once they have, you will be able to access it again, you would not need to change anything on your computer, it will just work again, If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you