Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How do I reinstall my inclosing all my files I had

Customer Question

how do I reinstall my inclosing all my files I had
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What do you want to reinstall please explain the issue a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my incredimail kept downloading the same emails over and over. how do I stop this without losing all my files.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Open indredimail go to the email account and then into the server setting and uncheck the box which says leave a copy on the server. Save and exit and that should take care of the issue.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Open Incredimail.At top left corner, click on "tools"In that drop down box, at the bottom, click "options"In "options" under the "general" tab look at "send and receive"If the "check for new messages every 5 minutes (or whatever you have it set for) is unchecked, CHECK it. Click "Ok" at the bottom and then when that goes away click on "get mail" at the top. It may load all your messages again, but delete them (or the ones that you don't want) and then click "get mail" again and it should only receive the mail you just recently got."check for new mail", it should work. Let me know how it goes.