Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Changing from sympatico to cogeco has caused my husband to

Customer Question

changing from sympatico to cogeco has caused my husband to be charged wrongly not being guilty of violating microsoft terms due to loosing our security McAffee somthing went wrong and my husband lost all his content on his side of our shared computer, being illiterate about using the computer we sometimes make errors,so please HELP us.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.you are facing problem with Mcafee or internet connectivity please explain the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
microsoft claimed***@******.*** violated their terms ,however this happened after McaAfee security terminated as our new provider took over we were without a security system in place.There was never anything impropriate on our computer at any time.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my husband lost all e-mails ,photos of our greatgrandchildren, our trips etc.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Where was the photos saved i can try to find them if they were saved in your computer and if it was on the web on internet it will be difficulty to retrieve them till you know the correct path and location of the saved files.