Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Guardian tech support

Customer Question

guardian tech support
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are running? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a program guardian tech support put on my system that I wish to remove
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ThanksI need to know please which version of windows you are using.Please let me know