Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

Was attempting to re-download one note on my 3mo old acer

Customer Question

Was attempting to re-download one note on my 3mo old acer and screen went blank. Now I have nothing. Power button lights up & light when I plug in charger. help please contacting you from my. Tablet.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is still under warrenty & protection plan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you connecy if I have nothing
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please disconnect the power charger and the battery (if removable) from the laptop, and then press and HOLD down the Power button for atleast 60 seconds, and release the button. Next, press the Power button one more time to turn it back on - does the laptop boot up all right now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
(Please ignore and close out any automated remote offer if it shows up on your screen now, and follow the directions enlisted in my above reply. Do keep me posted.)
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Kindly update me on the issue when you can. If you need any further assistance with this, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.