Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Can you fix the internet security installment and check up

Customer Question

Can you fix the internet security installment and check up other program possible will be installed?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
What internet security you have and what do you want me to check. Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Antivirus VIPRE internet Security Pro- Problems: unable to complete download this program.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm using Windows 10. and please check it can be interfere from any other programs and which program the best support my PC that can stay.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
What is the error you get while you try to download it?
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Window 10 has inbuilt antivirus and security threat software however you can still use any 3rd party security software without a problem.Let me check if there is a problem with VIPRE internet Security Pro with Windows 10.Let me know if you get any error when you try to download and install.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't see any error. During download VIPRE it stuck on the way. I deleted and download again it has the same problem.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
After you download and before you run it try to do a right click and select run as administrator.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I didn't do right click event before, because it is stuck during downloading (the process of downloading is I can see "Done of a few programs then when it gets into "downloading current threat definitions ..." it standstill from there.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Restart the computer and then go into the download folder and remove the downloaded file and then try to download a new copy if you find any problem downloading and installing it let me know after that.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What else you need to know. My worry is my PC runs with no secure.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
If you want i can start a secure remote access to your computer and will make sure the Security sofware is downloaded and installed correctly. let me know if you need remote assistance i can fix this for you.