Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

What city were you born in? I typed steubenville. Don't know

Customer Question

What city were you born in? I typed steubenville. Don't know if it was spelled correctly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 7 months ago.
The spelling of Stebenville is correct.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot get my password ***** for gmail. It will not accept this e-mail address and it is not accepting the weird letters I have to type over and over. So far this has been no help in solving the problem.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I AM NOT PAYING FOR THIS HELP. I EXPECTED TO GET IT FROM YOU.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi Vickie my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your gmail account login.Just to let you know that we are not Gmail service and support however we are one of the leading tech support company in the USA and its a paid support. I can help you fix your gmail account login, do let me know if you need my service and support.Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already paid $36 and no help whatsoever. The spelling of Stebenville is really STEUBENVILLE. But I tried the incorrect spelling as Charles advised in case it was spelled incorrectly but it did not work.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
I see you have paid however the amount which you have paid is still good and its in a form of a deposit it will not be released till you rate an expert after the work is done to your satisfaction level.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a secondary email which is associated with the Gmail account which you are unable to login.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
any phone number associated with the account?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Which acct are speaking of?
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
The gmail account you are unable to login to.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Would you like me to remote connect and try to recover the account for you. Remote assistance is a $50 additional charge however i will not charge you in this regard.