Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is this a service I have to pay for? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Hello, is this a service I have to pay for?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok, well I have two accounts on a dating site. pof. it keeps on disabling me from accessing the site and my account
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an account, when I go to log in it says it doesn't exist. The first time it happened was last November. pof insisted my acct was fine and that I should be able to just log in. this was not the case. I emailed back and forth before they did something and it became operational again. That user name is***** stopped working again about 6 weeks ago. So I just set up another acct. Now that one is not working. same thing. It says that I don't have an acct. This username is ***** ***** would ideally like to have access to both these accts
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Anything you could think of. I don't know why this keeps on happening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.POF is known for disabling accounts without prior notice but I just looked you up and the account seems active.What email address is associated to your account?Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin