Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

I want to renew my magicjack year JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I want to renew my magicjack for another year
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i want magic jack renewal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: are you there
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: just to renew my magic ***** *****cense
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. You may renew your subscription at the following page: http://my.magicjack.comIf you need to reset your password, you can follow the instructions at the end of this page. You can renew your subscription on the page that you are brought to after logging in. At that page, click the "My Subscriptions" or "My Accounts" tab. Then you will need to go to the "Reactivate" button or "Renewal" page. On the next page, choose your renewal options and continue. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password, if need be:- Click the following link: Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-#### ***** the Forgot Password ***** you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-#### I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.