Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Can I put "Microsoft Card Collection" to show on my deskto

Customer Question

Can I put "Microsoft Card Collection" to show on my desktop???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou can, click on the windows logo button bottom left, and bring up the icon for the Microsoft Card CollectionThen click once on it and hold and grade it to the desktop and the icon will then appear on the desktop as well to show there I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go