Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I have just purchased a Aspire E5-574 and have made a mistake

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Aspire E5-574 and have made a mistake in entering email account details. How do I restart the process
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this we will reset the computer so it is as new, so you can set it up again.To do this, click on Start (the windows logo bottom left), then Settings, then Update & Security, then Recovery.Then click on Get Started under Reset My PCChoose Restore Factory Settings and this wipes all data and returns the computer to new so you can set it all up again.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go