Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I've been unable to reset my password...I have two accou

Customer Question

I've been unable to reset my password...
I have two accounts: ***@******.*** ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What have you tried so far.Do you have access to the alternate email or the phone number you have provided while signing up with the gmail you are unable to login.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need password ***** both accounts mentioned before...
Reason: i can access from my phone but not from anywhere else...
Phone #(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Try changing the password ***** your phone one by one and you will have to enter the old password ***** it will prompt you while you change it on the phone and you must know the old password. Let me know if you are able to do it successfully on the phone.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've tried all that... I don't know old password...
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
if you dont know old password ***** dont have access to an associated email or a phone number then its not possible to recover the account password. Even google will not be able to help you due to which google asks you to provide alternate email and you phone number where they can send you the reset link. This is a high security issue of hacking someones email.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What do you mean? I gave you a phone number you may call...
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Did you read my reply thoroughly. I asked you do you have a phone number associated to the gmail password ***** have forgot?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I said YES...
I tried to let you know but it has not registered, i guess..
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
There are few things which i can try for you and check the settings on your computer.For that you will have to opt for a Secure remote assistance service.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What's going on Michelle...?
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
please dont worry i am ready to work with you on remote assistance however i am getting an error while i am trying to accept the offer.Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please cancel this request...
I have to deal with a situation here...
Please send me confirmation that there won't be any charge to my account...
Thank you...