Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On April 17 I shipped my Federal and NC taxes. On the next

Customer Question

On April 17 I shipped my Federal and NC taxes. On the next day it bounced. After some
analysis, I concluded that I had erred for the payers ID for my retirement. I fixed that
went through the FILE process, then told it to file. It said it wanted to make one little check.
It showed me the correction that I had made. I went back to File. Guess what!!! Endless loop!! I have tried everything I could of with no success for over a week. ALso trying to reach a human being via phone or E-Mail with no success. HELP! PLEASE!
***********@******.*** ***-***-****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I can help you fix the error with the tax program. To do so, I need to ask you some info. What specific program did you use to file? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.