Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not get apps to work JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

I can not get apps to work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just install windows 10 had windows 7, it just does not work the way it does on my other comp
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I am awarw of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you give me a little more detail please? Are any of your programs working or are there just certain ones that are not working?