Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I would like to save my Juno address book content to a file

Customer Question

I would like to save my Juno address book content to a file on my computer for safety and possible future use. What kind of file could it be (word? excel?) and how can I do it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rath replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Juno does not allow you to manually backup/save the address book as a file; however, you may carry out a full backup of your Juno data - including your emails accounts, address book and settings - as follows: Close Juno first, if running. Go to Start > All Programs > Juno > Juno Backup Wizard. Follow the on-screen directions to back up your Juno data to a location of your choice. For stepwise directions on backing up/restoring your Juno data, please check out the following support article: If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will try this before giving a rating. Stay tuned.
Expert:  Rath replied 6 months ago.
Please take your time; also, the complete stepwise directions are provided in the article I mentioned, as follows: Thank you!