Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

I have a question. I filed my 2012 and 2013 taxes using

Customer Question

I have a question. I filed my 2012 and 2013 taxes using TurboTax and now I cannot locate my copies. Would you possibly still have those in your system? I need them for a legal case. Thanks, Terry
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Terry. To clarify, this is justanswer.com, a paid 3rd party site for expert tech support. Did you use turbotax from a digital download or a disc, on your computer? Or did you use turbotax.com online?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
turbotax.com online
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can I talk to someone at turbotax? If so, do you have that number?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nathan, hello
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I'm here, but please only reply once and give me a moment to respond. Multiple messages get pushed down the queue and cause delays.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
If you are positive you did it online, then you can access those files by signing in to your account. If you aren't seeing them, then the reason is either that you didn't really do it online, or you are signing in to the wrong account. You may need to put in a different email address or username, which you can look up here, and change your password ***** needed: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
If needed, you can call too, but it can be a slow process and it is limited what they can access:(###) ###-####
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Terry?