Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my msn USER NAME AND PASSWORD. i CHANGED TO wINSDOWS

Customer Question

I lost my msn USER NAME AND PASSWORD. i CHANGED TO wINSDOWS 10 LAST WEEK AND CAN NOT GET ON MY PC. tHANKS, *** ******
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Could you let me know what's the Microsoft email address that shows up for your user account, at the logon screen? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only use***@******.***. This is the only one I use. Since I downloaded windows 10, I get a sign on page and asks for my mircosoft email password, I do not know it. I been having problems with my computor since I got windows 10, Thanks, Joe
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Okay; one moment - will look up the account for you now. Please stand by.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, I have sent a security code to your Yahoo email address now; could you please check and let me know the code you received, so that I can reset the Microsoft account password ***** you accordingly?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
(Please ignore and close any automated remote offer if it shows up on this page now, and reply back to me below.)