Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I m trying to restore Samsung series 7 tablet to beginning

Customer Question

I m trying to restore Samsung series 7 tablet to beginning after a disterous attempt to upgrade to win 10 (thanks MS) .. there is 1 usb so a powered hub with dc, kb and mouse is attached. bo
ot odd cd OK but as soon as recovery starts, it stops USB channel and there is no way to answer the 'what is your language' question ... tried varios combinations of buttons on the tablet as in internet but not working...
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: that is the whole story so far.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing the USB port on a tablet should NOT be connected to a USB hub. Hubs are NOTORIOUS for causing issues.....especially cheap CHINA made USB hubs!.Also, when you say you have a DC, KB and mouse......what is the DC referring to?.Tablets have an ONSCREEN keyboard you can use.....which means you dont NEED a mouse OR a keyboard.If you are trygin to boot form a DISC that is connnetced to the USB port.....that might not work either.YOu will want to RIP the disc into an ISO file, and then install the ISO file onto a USB drive, make it bootable. ....and then BOOT from that USB drive..This will eliminate any driver issue that might be causing the inatll to halt because of the USB Disc driver issue..Any questions?