Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

The welcome screen will not come on. This happens a lot!

Customer Question

The welcome screen will not come on. This happens a lot! Betty
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is a problem and my computer won't work either! Betty
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of now. This has happened since I changed to Windows 10. Windows 8 was just fine! Betty
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Betty and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.What do you see on the screen?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin