Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Besides my frustrations with this site and instruction's that

Customer Question

Besides my frustrations with this site and instruction's that I getting, at this point either you help with with this issue, or I'm quitting.
Popup keeps asking me for email address, gave it to you, then it asks for Birth Date, ok, gave that info also. Then it asks for last 4 digits of my credit card, now this is the 6th time I've advised that I have new cards with different last 4 digits.. As far as I'm concerned this is none of your business, however since I've gotten new cards due to HACKING, what should I do not. Ok please expert lets fix this
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello Jerri, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I am very sorry you are having so much trouble, and i want to be able to help you.The absolute BEST way i can do this....is with a REMOTE SESSION.So i can connect to your computer, SEE what is on your screen, and then make the necessary corrective actions.....or SHOW you how to correct it..Are you up for the remote session now?