Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

After dnloading W-10, our H.P. printer no longer works. I have

Customer Question

After dnloading W-10, our H.P. printer no longer works. I have tried everything short of purchasing a new printer to no avail. Can you help me with this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing you downloaded and installed Windows 10, you might have negated your Printer Drivers and software..So....i think the best way to help you is for me to connect to your computer and install the necessary software and drivers your Win10 install needs. Its called a REMOTE SESSION.Are you up for this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you but I thought this was a free service. Now it looks like I could just about go out and buy a new printer. My bad.
Nope...not sure if there is such a thign as FREE HELP. .But good luck on the printer thing.No guarantee a new printer will work either....but good luck!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You are correct with your recognition of my stupidity. I do thank you anyway. Have a great day.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. We do offer a low cost service, and we guarantee our service so If i couldnt help you get the printer running.. Then you would be entitled to a full refund. I realize you dont want to pay to fix the printer, and then also end up having to buy a printer. No one would~ With our service guarantee you dont risk doing that. However, you can also get a basic printer very cheaply, such as this one. Or, a more modern printer with full features at a reasonable price Both of those printers will work on windows 10. If youd like to try and fix your current printer, let me know. Other wise, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Dustin S.