Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I just built a new website. I have a "Contact Me" page with

Customer Question

I just built a new website. I have a "Contact Me" page with a gmail link for users to email me. The website is running ok except when users click on this link, they get a warning message that "this website may be a "phishing site" and the email format does not come up for the user. I have reported this to google on their "if flagged" form. Is there anything I can do to get around this problem. My site is not a problem but google is flagging it, I guess. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.You did the correct thing, and reported this problem to google.However.....what testing id you do?Did you test this from a separate internet connection, across multiple browsers..If your link for CONACT US has a script to OPEN the end users email client.....then that could be a flag.Instead, don't use a CONTACT US link.Rather use a form the end user fills out, that will send you an email with the form filled out.Make Sense?.Basically change the way your CONTACT US link works, by NOT using a link, in favor for a form or just an email address...no links.
Did you have a follow-up question?.If not, please take a moment to rate my performance.Thank you!