Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am getting a message "Mozilla fire fox Not responding" and

Customer Question

I am getting a message "Mozilla fire fox Not responding" and "unresponsive Plug in or shock wave"and "stop script"..What and How do to trouble shoot the problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Terry White II replied 7 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today. In order to provide the best possible service to assist you in your request, I have the ability to conduct a Secure Remote Desktop Support session to help troubleshoot your technical issue more effectively, would you be open to allow me to assist you in this way? Please advise if this is acceptable for you. If you prefer to continue communicating via this posting method, just let me know.Thank you, ***** ***** forward to your response. Regards,-Terry
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you. I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved. Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com. Regards, -Terry