Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have received a messages from username sweetpetar1978

Customer Question

Hi I have received a messages from username sweetpetar1978 I am very interested but it will not let me send him a message back please help my username is kay0705
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can send anyone else a message it will not let me send him a message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No can a message be sent to him by u with a message from me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.We are not directly affiliated with the social networking site you are using, but I still might be able to help. Through which website are you attempting to contact sweetpetar1978?