Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Someone else got on my computer and changed things. I need

Customer Question

Someone else got on my computer and changed things. I need to get things back like they were.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just installed Windows 10 today on this computer and thought I had everything set up right. Then, someone else got on the computer and everything was changed.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can we do a screen sharing session and I can assist you directly?