Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a brother mfc-j4510dw printer and it just shut down

Customer Question

i have a brother mfc-j4510dw printer and it just shut down and now wont power up, we unplugged it for a few minutes and plugged it back in and it powered up only to tell us all functions will be disabled and then powered down. How do we fix it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's all the info
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Are you able to power on the printer at present ?