Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm not at my computer at the moment - just got home however

Customer Question

I'm not at my computer at the moment - just got home however I'm unable to open Chrome and therefore not able to go to the web. I tried with Comcast but they say all is okay. I did notice that my Norton360 expired while I was away but don't see why that would affect Chrome. On my way to turn on my computer now
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No but maybe after the system comes on I will.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rath replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get any error/message when trying to open up Chrome now? Also, are you able to use any other browser, e.g. Internet Explorer? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Rath replied 6 months ago.
(Please ignore any automated remote assistance offer if it shows up on your screen, and just reply back to me below when you can. Thank you.)