Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I want to retrieve deleted instagrm messages can iJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I want to retrieve deleted instagrm messages can i
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my now ex deleted a lot of messages etc on my instagram can I retrieve
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I have the answer for you....but you are NOT going to like it..Instagram images that are deleted by the user (meaning, that your account was LOGGED in -even if it wasnt YOU who logged in-) are GONE FOREVER..Instagram does NOT keep a trash bin.So you delete.....and its GONE!Thats what Delete does.....not to be BRASH...but that is its function. If you could recover an image after deleting it.....well what good does delete do in the first place...right??.Anyways.....you could get lucky, and the images you had uploaded to instagram might still be on your PHONE....in the Camera Roll?.If not....well.....you could ask some of your friends (people who can SEE your images on your account), if they had saved any of the images you uploaded onto their computer..Or if your friends copied the images you uploaded, and then sent them in an email.....or anything..Depends on if your account was private or public.....and whether or not anybody (whom you can contact) made a copy by coincidence.....But thats the nuts and bolts of it.....delete is gone forever..Mean vengeful Ex's are the cause of MANY MANY issues of this nature.....im very sorry this happened to you......i wish i could give you better news.....but....i dont want to mislead you, or give you false hope..Please find it in your heart to rate my performance 3 or more stars, as that is how i make a living.If you have ANY follow-up Q's...please do not hesitate to ask.Thank you!