Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

What is wrong with my password..twice refused? DLSaldivar

Customer Question

What is wrong with my password..twice refused? ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. Is this is a problem with your gmail password ***** is the password ***** something else?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Everything is wrong! My question is why my network location that this shortcut will open\Y Server.txt didn't open at all?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Without being remotely connected to your computer, I can't answer this question. I can speculate as to the cause, but I can't know anything for sure. Where is this network location? Is it a network server in your home or business? Have you checked the server to make sure that it is up and running? Would you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to your computer to troubleshoot?