Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My aol portfolios have disappeared and been replaced with portfolios

Customer Question

my aol portfolios have disappeared and been replaced with portfolios in US dollars instead of British pounds and not giving full information as with the old systems. Can you advise please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I haave for many years used the AOL portfolio service which gives me up to date information on my holdings, value etc. Today it has all changed and now shows all my holdings in US dollars and not in British pounds as it has always been. I am unable to understand the system that has just been substituted and would like to know how I can revert this system into the British one.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: there are a total of seven portfolios involved
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Can we do a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin