Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

We have tried calling the tech support number but it is disconnected.

Customer Question

We have tried calling the tech support number but it is disconnected. We need to get the media recovery or IS05 for our Lenovo laptop so that we can restore Windows 7. We have the product key for Windows 7 but the tech support people at both Microsoft and Best Buy say they need the media recovery from Lenovo before they can restore Windows 7. Please let us know how we can get this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. I may be able to help you recover without the media disc if you would like to try?
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. First which number did you call?
The number you should call is 1-***-***-****. They have a 24/7 tech support and would be able to provide you with the original recovery software on disk that restores your machine to factory settings and software which is something you can actually do yourself. You would just need to load the disk restart the machine and it would auto load so you can repair your machine to perfect working order.