B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

How do I move icons from one screen to another?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. What's the make and model of your tablet? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  B. Rath replied 6 months ago.
In order to move icons between screens on your tablet, please do this: Tap and HOLD on an app that you want to move. While still holding down the app, drag the app off the right-hand side of the screen. It should slide over to a new screen. Let go of the app so that it drops onto the new screen. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.