Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I've tried twice to download Windows 10, letting my PC run

Customer Question

I've tried twice to download Windows 10, letting my PC run all night. The download never got past "Starting Download". Why doesn't the download complete? I've not tried to upgrade because the download doesn't complete.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Deborah and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.You may need to download the image onto the computer first then run it from a DVD or USB device.I can of course set this all up for you remotely if you're not sure how to do it.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link: click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin