Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

All of our records, forms, deeds, etc. are on Word perfect

Customer Question

All of our records, forms, deeds, etc. are on Word perfect 5.1. My computer stopped and the tech changed it to another computer but it is not the same. The print is small and blurry on a blue background and is very hard to read. Is there a way to return the screen to its original form? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I am desperate!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.What did the screen look like on the other computer? Can we do a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, my computer is down and not working. Also, this is probably not the right way to about this since I know next to nothing about computers. The questions should be directed to a repair person and not me. I was trying to find out where to go to look for this information. Can we just cancel this?
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Sure, we can - what I was offering was to connect to your computer and have a look at WP myself so you could describe what you wanted, in your own words, allowing me to achieve it for you.You can cancel at any time using the following link:ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us