Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I do not remember my password *****

Customer Question

I do not remember my password *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI am sorry to hear about the problem you are having. You can use my link below to reset your password ***** call on(###) ###-####to have the password ***** over the phone of these options will get you back into your account. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard