Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I stop Windows 10 from loading on my computer. It has

Customer Question

How do I stop Windows 10 from loading on my computer. It has loaded twice and each time I hit decline. It is ready to do it again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcome SharonTo do this, download and run this free tool from my link belowhttp://ge.tt/2Lci61a2Run the tool and within the program after you have installed it, you can permanently cancel the windows 10 upgrade (to get it again you turn it on in the tool) but it will not bother you anymore after doing this. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you