Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

ACER LCD B326HUL Monitor: There is a 24 count DVI cable with

Customer Question

ACER LCD B326HUL Monitor: There is a 24 count DVI cable with this monitor and my HP only holds a 15 pin monitor port cable. Is there a reducer fitting and if so will it work. The only other connectors I have is the USB cable. I am running Windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, You will need to use a DVI to VGA adapter, which are found at any store that sells computer items. You can purchase one at the following page online as well: I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"