Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Thank you, ***** ***** not see the screen...not bright enough, JA:

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** not see the screen...not bright enough, Hazel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to read my email, my spreadshett, etc. Can hardly see it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I would think that actually being able to read your input, would be the priority issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Hazel and welcomeCan you tell me please the make and model of the computer with the problem?