Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I opened a Microsoft account when I purchased this computer

Customer Question

I opened a Microsoft account when I purchased this computer one month ago. Because of some technical problems a tech. for HP tried to open my account with Microsoft. Now I don't know how to find my user name. MY email address is***@******.***. When I go into Microsoft with that user name it says it is already in use and I have to use a different email address. I don't have another? help help help Please note you are dealing with an computer idiot
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, It sounds like you are trying to create an account instead of signing into your existing account. Click here: Enter your email address and password ***** you will be signed into the Microsoft account. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.