Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I SUBMITTED A QUESION YESTERDAY, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE.

Customer Question

i SUBMITTED A QUESION YESTERDAY, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE. WHERE MIGHT THAT RESPONSE HAVE BEE
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am not seeing another question on your account. What kind of problem are you having?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I HAD TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. ALL OF MY OTHER ACCOUNTS WERE ON MY HUSBANDS EMAIL. NOW WHEN I TO ENTER A NEW PASS WORD YOUR PROGRAM SAYS THAT THECH EMAIL AND THE PASSWORD ***** NOT MATCH, WHAT CAN I DO. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'M SORRY I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
IS THIS ONE AS CERTIFIED?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
FREDDY, OR WHOEVER YOU ARE , THIS IS PITIFUL! JUST BECAUSE 70 year old woman on social security can not afford all of the additional add on's you keep pushing her to the back of the line. It is a slap in the face to me and a kick in the BUTT FOR GOOGLE.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YEAH, YEAH, I KNOW, LIKE YOU ARE NOT READING ANY OF THIS! GO AHEAD! IGNORE ME NOW, BUT HEAR ME LATER.!
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** Justanswer.com It seems there has been some confusion about your question, and no one has responded to you in some time. I still dont understand if its y our facebook account you are having issues with, or your justanswer account.. Or some other account. Im willing to help you, but you and I need to re-open dialogue between us so we can discuss the issue, and then work to resolve it. Thank you for your reply, Dustin S.