Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I bought an asus tp200s at christmas and it is not powering

Customer Question

I bought an asus tp200s at christmas and it is not powering all the way up. The only screen that blinks on and off states "ASUS in search of incredible"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today. I happen to also be an Asus owner, so I will be glad to share what I have done with power issues like this with my laptop.Let's start by trying this:1.) Disconnect the power cord from your Asus2.) Now proceed to remove the battery3.) Lastly depress the power button for 1 minute.4.) Lastly reconnect power cord and press the power button. Let me know if this helps. Thanks, ***** ***** be waiting for your response.
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with Regards,-Terry