Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I accidently deleted my sd card is there anyway i can

Customer Question

i accidently deleted my sd card is there anyway i can retrive pictures/ i was on with someone then lost them
Category: Computer
Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today.Can you tell me Cyndi, what is the brand and size of your SD card?Thanks, ***** ***** your answer.
Hi Cyndi,I have not received a response back from you, but I have a software you can try for free with your affected SD Card, which is an evaluation copy, but can scan your SD card and will advise you if your accidentally deleted pictures are present to be recovered.If the photos cannot be recovered, the software will not display the delete picture files on your SD card. Should the software locate the picture files, you will only be able to recover those files with the paid version. Here is the link for that software: CardRecovery v6.10. I also have a Freemium (free software) software called: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free which works with both Mac and PC computers.Both of these SD recovery software programs are well made and either of them should be able help you recover your picture files.If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back to this request. Thanks again for your patience, I look forward to your update!-Terry