Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Having trouble trying to download one note

Customer Question

having trouble trying to download one note
Category: Computer
Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question and for contacting JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years. Glad to assist you with your question today. May I first ask what version of Microsoft Office, you use with One Note?
Hello Robyn, are you still with me? Please feel free to let me know, as I am more than glad to assist you, but I do need to make sure you are online so we can interact, in order to arrive at a good resolution for you.Thanks. -Terry
Hi Robyn,Although I have not received a response from you yet, I have a link you may be able to use (if you have not already tried this) which will allow you to download a new copy of OneNote and try it to determine if it will work for you.Here's the link: you click this link, the download will begin right away.Let me know if this link works.Thanks for your patience Robyn, I look forward to your update. Regards,- Terry
Hello ***** sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with Regards,-Terry