Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have migrated to Windows 10 and installed Eudora 7.0.1.0.

Customer Question

I have migrated to Windows 10 and installed Eudora 7.0.1.0. Copied all of the files to the new folder Users\myname\roaming\etc. The program works fine, however it fails to open any attachment new or old. Any help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is this going to be an add on for more money ?
No, I will remote in at no extra cost.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 13 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)