Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to order hbo and it saays my credit card is not valid JA:

Customer Question

i want to order hbo and it saays my credit card is not valid
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tried to get into my account and says password ***** ********@******.***
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: password ***** it said when setting up for hbo my credit card was not valid
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Specialist Sean S. replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. I will need to ask a few questions to help better understand the problem and thus shorten the time to fix this for you. Please let me know when you're ready!