Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please get me OUT of Windows 10 ! I do not want it; I was

Customer Question

Please get me OUT of Windows 10 ! I do not want it; I was on my email page and all of a sudden it was gone and I was being loaded onto windows 10. I do not want this. I need to get back on my Windows 8 page- have personal things to take care of . I am not a high tech computer uses - please help me get Windows 8 back ASAP
p
Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer while I revert your system back to Windows 8.Thank you,Jason